Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Back to Blog

This is my first post almost after a year. I kinda quit blogging because of less access to the laptop and by being busy enjoying my motherhood with my daughter. I tried few mobile blog apps like blogger for mobile, Blogway but they are not easy to work like on computer. so I gave up that too.
Now I think I can manage my time for blogging as my daughter is 2 years old. Though I am having my second baby in two more months, I still think I can find bit of time for myself to do stuffs I like.
With this new start I thought like changing my blog name and domain because I want my blog and mehndi page and if I start something else to do in future should go by matching name. so people can identify my works through it. if you have any name suggestions let me know. 

I will be update the blog with a new look and name withing a week. I hope you'll enjoy my posts as you do before. watch this space to see product reviews, food recipes, mummy things, random ladies stuffs and bit of my thoughts... see you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...