Friday, April 17, 2015

Recipe Time ~Cookies~

Hi! here I am with my blog again. in my last post I told I will change my blog name this week. But I couldn't figure out a new name for my blog yet. I also think to change my blog appearance so tell me what you like and what should I change in my blog. I like to hear your ideas.

So today I'm going to share one of the recipe we tried at home lately. If you've been reading my blog from the beginning you'll know that I love to test and try different recipes. check out my Recipe Time posts here. Since it is Holiday month I thought it would be great to share this recipe because you can make this for your kids.

It's about Basic Sugar cookies on my Recipe Time series today. I found this recipe on Fauzia's Kitchen fun website which is one of my favorite food site. I also searched some other recipes on internet but this seems easiest and since its called Basic Sugar Cookies we thought to try it as this is our first cookie try out. WE means me and my sister. I should mention that my sister did the whole cooking proses and I only helped her to find the recipe. however, we both like to try new recipes together.


I will only mention the ingredients list here. You can find the recipe on www.fauziaskitchenfun.com.

Basic Sugar Cookies


Ingredients
  • 225gm margarine/butter, room temperature
  • 200gm sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 360gm all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 tsp.salt
  • 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
  • 1 tsp. vanilla essence or almond extract

you may add chocolate spreading and nuts for garnishing if you like.
make sure not to add salt or just add less salt than the recipe if  Margarine/ Butter you are using is not unsalted. because our cookies turn out bit salty. But anyway I love it because it made our tea time special. I will try some more cookies recipes soon. beacuse I love homemade stuffs. I will share them through my Recipe Time posts.

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...