Saturday, September 29, 2012

Spicy Pasta


Something special for Dinner is something special. I am so in love with trying new recipies. you all know that right? tfew days ago I tried this spicy pasta for dinner. but this time I didn't follow a recipe, just cook as I feel..

'Pasta' you can try hundred of recipies with it. everytime it taste different. now stop bla.. bla.. bla.. and lets have a quick look how I made it.


Ingrediants

boiled pasta
pasta sauce
oil
cooked chicken 
1 chopped onion
1 green chilli
curry leaves
chopped capsicum
grated carrot
salt
chilli flakes
black pepper powder

How to make 

Heat the pan add some oil, cook onion, chicken, green chilli, curry leaves, until golden brown. add capsicum and chopped carrot. cook it for 2 mins, add some salt. add pasta sauce. sprinkle some chilli flakes and pepper as per your taste. add it to boiled pasta, sprinkle some crushed cumin and pepper seeds. garnish it as you like and ready to eat.

pasta sauce

I experiment a sauce recipe which I tried to make pizza. its easy.

1 blended tomato (with skin)
1 tbl spoon tomato sauce
pinch of crushed cumin seeds, black pepper, and other spices as your taste
salt
water as needed

add one by one to make a thick paste.when it become dry while cooking sprinkle some water. 

I felt this recipe is kinda different than what I used to cook often. and its delicious too.hope you like it too..:)
Give your comments, and share your favourite pasta dishes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...