Thursday, November 15, 2012

Queen Of Sweets ~GULAB JAMUN~


Another sweet post!! yeah. a dessert with lots of sweetness. it deserve the Title 'Queen Of Sweets' for sure. Since I ate my first jamun I couldn't ignore eating it again and again. as I remember, the first dessert I made was Gulab Jamun. since then I couldn't stop making it whenever I remember its sweetness. no one would disagree if I say, you couldn't stop having it again and again if you taste it once. isn't it?

my first Gulab jamun recipe was from my mother. and then I also tried another different recipe from fauzia's kitchen fun. there are different methods and recipes for Gulab jamun. find one which you like and try it by yourself.

Do you Like Gulab jamuns??Tell me below..
&
peep into my Facebook Page and show your love by click Like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...