Thursday, May 7, 2015

Nappy Holder


Nappy holder/Diaper Stacker is a bag like a thing to organize your baby's nappies and diapers in one place. At the same time you can use it as a nursery decor while you hang it on the wall or in cribe or cot. Since I will be having my baby no2 anytime soon I need to keep everything ready and Keep all the newborn baby stuffs away from my daughter. Because she's likely to pull anything and everything at the home and her favourite game is to playing with clothes. So it's safe and convenience to hang them in the wall for me.

 
You can either buy or stich a nappy holder. But if you know to stich then  do it by yourself because it's very easy and moneysaving. You may not need lot of material either. And you can reuse any old clothes too.


So this is my first nappy ever. And I love it. Would you like to see a DIY post on this. Let me know...
Have a good day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...