Monday, May 5, 2014

Oriflame very my No Time for Shine powder

__"Shiny skin is a thing of the past. Mattifying formula absorbs oil and keeps skin looking fresh when you need it. Conceals imperfections without hiding your natural skin tone. Perfect alone or paired with Very Me Cover Up Concealer."__
This is what company claims about Very Me No Time for Shine powder. I was editing this review post for months and never got to finish this. Finally I managed to post this today. Sometimes I really wonder How those mummy bloggers doing all that stuffs. Hope I will learn that trick one day. LOL!!
OK, now I will tell you about this product.

Girls who doesn't like that much of make-up would love this.But we need to keep on mind that this is not a foundation or blush. Its a powder.just a compact powder. So we couldn't expect much from it. But this No Time for Shine powder is not like usual powder. It's brighten up your face and no one ever know you applied something. It look so natural. If you want a natural make-up look this work well. I brush my face a bit after applying with the sponge to blend it more evenly.

I bought this on a special offer price. actual price is LKR949. It's already expired withing eight months since I bought this. So beware expire date If you planning to buy something on special offer..If not it can be use around more than a year.

It has two shades in this range. I have Matte Latte. The other one is Matte Light.

Why I love this?
Its quite cheap when compared to other expensive products. travel friendly. Doesn't take lot of space in my bag. Can be use for both fair and brownish skin types. I can say it because me and my sister used this and it goes well with our different skin types. Sorry for unclear photographs. But I hope you can get an idea how this powder blended on my and my sister's skin.

Why I hate this?
Staying power is very low. You have to touch up every few hours. So it doesn't suit for a long makeup day. You can wear it whenever you doesn't need lot of makeup. Other thing is it's packaging. Lid easily can removed. Everytime I open lid got remove. I hate it. And it has paraben in it's ingredients list. Yes! I started to take a look at ingredients. Because I don't need to take a risk of cancer. No! Not anyway. Thank to those who spreading awareness of parabens.

Though I love this very me No Time for Shine powder I will not buy it again nor recommend it to anyone because it has paraben in it. Other than that it's a good product.

I have few other Oriflame products to review. Before that let me know your favourite Oriflame products in comments.

Posted via Blogaway

Posted via Blogaway

Posted via Blogaway

Posted via Blogaway

Posted via Blogaway

Posted via Blogaway

Posted via Blogaway

Posted via Blogaway

Posted via Blogaway

Posted via Blogaway

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...