Sunday, October 21, 2012

H&M SOLID BLACK Eyeliner


Hi! I am back with my blog posts again.so today review is about Solid Black Eyeliner pencil from H&M.
an eyeliner with me for a year now. use very often as always when I'm going out. brand name almost faded and its getting shorter day by day, so before I replace it I wanted to review it.



Colour 
Dark black. stay until remove properly. smudge a little if wet. 

Texture
little clay like texture. easy to achieve a quick smoky look. 


No smudging at all if you never cry or if  keep your fingers away. Not too expensive and  I love using it. Will be the best daily use eye liner if it was water proofed. yet it is good. 

Comment below if you tried this. and tell me what is your best eyeliner.


3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...