Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Vaseline cocoa butter lotion & Blog Anniversary Alert


A year ago I started blogging to spend my leisure time. After a deep research I decided to blogging but I never knew I will ever going to continue this. I just needed to share my views and expect nothing in return.  In starting I was interested on writing general stuffs but lately I was more interest in writing reviews. Well, now as a mom I hardly find time to think random stuffs, but it’s easy for me to write reviews on products because I am a person who loves using varies products. I know you too love it. But you know what it means. I was completely inactive when I was pregnant due to my morning sickness and then shifting to Doha to Colombo. But now I am trying to write at least a post per week to keep my blog alive. But as I said, it is hard to find time to blogging because my baby needs more attention as she is still 2 month old. Any way I would like to THANK to all who supported me from the starting till now by commenting on posts and following my blog, and would like to thank silent readers too. And also I am planning on a Giveaway to celebrate my Blog anniversary. I haven’t yet decided when and what, but it will start soon for sure. Till then tell your friends about my blog. If you haven't follow my blog yet. you can do it now through Google Friend Connect. you can find it right side on the blog. And do  like my facebook page Blog Impulse to get updates. I also love to hear your advices and suggestions as it is my first GIVEAWAY. 

OK, Now lets have a look on what I take to review on this cozy rainy day.

Vaseline cocoa butter lotion




‘Vaseline cocoa butter deep conditioning body lotion with cocoa butter and vitamin E’ huh…what a big name it is!I bought this about 6 months ago and finished very recently. Don’t be surprise! I haven’t use this regularly. I was used to baby lotions lately and empty my baby’s lotion bottles. Yes, I know I might not do that! I will stop doing that right now, OK. now let’s see what Vaseline cocoa butter claims,

“Vaseline cocoa butter lotion melts into skin to smooth away roughness and the appearance of uneven areas, igniting skin’s natural glow at the source.
- Rich cocoa butter – helps even skin texture
- conditioning moisture – leave skin smooth and supple”

And it says to apply daily for healthy looking skin. I can’t clearly say it does its job as it claims. But I can see a different in my skin. Specially like my elbow areas. Since I have been using few other lotions and creams, I am not sure which cream done that job. I have a normal skin which dries only in climate changes or if use water.  In those times this lotion gives me enough moisture. Talking about texture, it has really watery kind texture. It seems like melting butterscotch ice cream. Yes, it looks like that.It gives a kind of wet feeling first but then absorb to skin and leave a moisture. Naturally my palms and feet are likely to sweat as always, and this lotion increases it. Other than that it has no greasy or sweaty effect on applied areas. My most favorite part in this lotion is it smell... have you ever eaten butter toffees? Mm... If you are a fan of it beware you may eat this. LOL! I looove this smell. And people at my home like ‘ Ahh we need toffees right now’. interestingly my husband like this lotion too. he is not a person who loves using creams and all. but he like this. Finally it is not best but something good for daily use.and also available in reasonable price.

1 comment:

  1. a giveaway is amazing :) i have seen this cream alot but never tried it because i have used vaseline before and didnt like it. i do need to get a lotion at the moment.. all my moisturisers are over!!!!!!!!!! so maybe i might try this :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...